The Gears Clock
WALL CLOCK 24 INCH VINTAGE BROWN
- MOVING GEAR | the Movement of the Gear gives to the observer a feeling of hypnotic relaxation and makes the clock a living element in the environment in which it is placed. Great Decor in any room.
- STYLE | We have realized and invented a Unique Design reinventing the color of this Wall Clock. Many others have tried to copy. We Hold the title of inventor of this style, and those color textures are our invention.
- QUALITY | Made using high-grade materials to ensure the clock’s durability, the wood edge is large. We have recently improved the manufactory assembly standard, the packaging protection, and the entire handling process, to ensure the best quality possible.
- PERFECT FOR ALL ROOMS | This unique Industrial vintage Steampunk Real Moving gears clock is the perfect clock to dress up a wall in your kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, den, office, Restaurant, Workplace......anywhere!
- BATTERY | Requires three AA batteries, and is easily hung on any wall. The clock is 24-inches (60cm)
My Vintage Brown piece is crafted and as the title says is beautiful! The gears are quiet and it catches your eye immediately upon entering the room. Customer service is outstanding. It’s a 5 star product but it’s very hard to see the hands if it’s mounted without fairly direct light. Go for it, you won’t regret it.
I looked at this clock online for several weeks. Finally decided to purchase it! I absolutely love it!! Only regret is I should have bought it sooner!
Most of these kinds of clocks with the "moving gear" look don't actually have moving gears. This one does. The way it's done is to have a separate motor and a separate battery just for the gears. The separate battery and motor is needed since it's working 24-7 to make the movements turn. Of course... I will be changing batteries for the gears a lot more often than the clock ones, but this is what I wanted and it really looks very, very cool!
My husband loves it and it's a perfect size to go above my fireplace. It's also kind of neat because you watch it the mechanisms move around.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here